Bilinski Chicken Sausage With Fresh Chunky Tomato Sauce Over Quinoa
- 1 package Bilinski Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
- 1 large yellow tomato
- 1 large red tomato
- 1 medium onion
- 10 ounces button mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tsp parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- Coarsely chop tomato,onion, and mushroom.
- Finely dice garlic.
- Dice basil and parsley.
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Saute garlic,onion, and mushroom until onion is translucent and mushroom is cooked.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut sausage into ¼ inch slices and saute until lightly browned.
- Mix together onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Add basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon quinoa into bowls. Top with vegetable mixture.
- Top mixture with sausage.
- Eat and enjoy!