Yellow Squash and Tomato Quiche Bites
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups yellow squash deseeded and chopped very fine
- 1 cup/ 1 pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup white onion chopped very fine
- scant ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1.5 tbsp fresh chives cut small
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp red chili flakes (optional)
- Chop veggies well. I used my food processor for a few seconds to get a fine chop.
- Beat eggs until lighter in color.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray 2 mini muffin pans with oil spray.
- Fill tins to top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!