Best Coconut Flour Chocolate Mug Cake Ever! Gluten Free!
I have tried many many mug cakes. Some were full of expensive protein powder and tasted foul. Some were too dry or too wet. I went on a mission to create my chocolate single serving cake. I accomplished this by using my favorite flour. I tested out 7 different brands of coconut flour for this recipe. To read more on how well each brand works click on over to this post.
This mug cake turned out amazingly well! It took 5 minutes to make and is low calorie, low carb, and grain free! I am a huge lover of chocolate and this satisfies my huge cravings with a small amount of calories. I could eat one everyday and still be able to wear a bikini come summer time. Topped with my quick peanut butter frosting this becomes a treat to sit and savor. Go! Run to the kitchen and make one. You know you want to.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl
- Spray a 3 inch round container with non stick spray. (I used a small pyrex)
- pour in batter and microwave 2 to 2½ minutes.
- Cool on a plate or blow on it a few times and eat immediately.
- Enjoy with my Simple Low Calorie Peanut Butter Frosting.