The Sinfully Delicious Life Changing *108 Calorie* Coconut Flour Banana Muffin in a Mug! (Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Nut free, Paleo, Low Carb, Sugar Free)
This muffin is a life changer! It is a whoa let me stop everything and sit down and savor this kind of muffin. Along with being the best thing I’ve ever eaten for breakfast, it is full of protein and fiber (coconut flour rocks!). Just one keeps me full until a late lunch, but go ahead… have two because at 108 calories a piece you can afford it.
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp banana puree
- 3 tbsp black coffee (can use water just won’t be as rich)
- ½ tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp saigon cinnamon (regular will work you may need to add more though)
- Itty bitty smidgen salt (Really just a few grains. Probably 1/32 of a tsp or less but no spoons go that small)
- Itty bitty smidgen nutmeg (Really just a few grains. Probably 1/32 of a tsp or less but no spoons go that small)
- Puree banana or mash it really really smooth.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray a mug with nonstick spray and pour in your batter.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Turn muffin out onto a plate.
- If muffin looks too wet microwave on plate for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Eat. Savor. Enjoy. Thank me later.
Don’t forget to check out our Coconut Flower Guide for a great comparison.