Gluten Free Beef Stew
This image is a stock photo. It is not chicken stock or beef stock. It is simply an image I had to pull from the interweb because I got hungry and ate all the stew. No, I did not save you any, sorry. I promise to take photos of my beef stew next time I make it. Until then you get to see this pretty photo which actually looks like my beef stew but with a much better food photographer behind the camera. I can’t seem to make my food look as tempting in photos as it does in real life. Anybody have some tips?
- 2 pounds Stew Beef
- ¼ cup Worcestershire
- 5 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 Yellow Bell Peppers diced
- 1 cup broccolli chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (28 ounce) drained
- 1 32 ounce pacific naturals beef broth
- 1 cup pacific naturals chicken broth
- Brown the meat.
- Add all ingredients to the pot and simmer for 4 hours or until the veggies are to the consistency that suits you.